Sunday, July 19, 2009

Guest Bloggers Kim Mikhael, Raymond and Eliana

Friendly Gnome is very happy to welcome our first ever guest bloggers.
They're from Florida.

Thank you so much to: KIM MIKHAEL, RAYMOND and ELIANA.

Kim Mikhael(13) will be in 8th grade at Crystal lake Magnet School.

Raymond(10) will be in 4th grade at Quiet Waters Elementary School and

Eliana (8)will be in 3rd grade also at Quiet Waters Elementary School.

They went shoreline fishing with their parents at Deerfield Beach Fishing Pier.

They fished for about 3 1/2 hours and caught a blue crab, two snappers and one permit fish.

Our hardworking bloggers also observed nature and their environment.

This is what they want to share with you.


KIM MIKHAEL blogs:

When I went fishing I saw a lot of trash on the shore and in the water.
There were plastic bags in the water and broken glass on the ground.
The water also seemed to be a little polluted with chemicals.
I think that where I went fishing may become too polluted to support any fish in the future.
It is a sad thing to look and see garbage floating in the water.


RAYMOND blogs:

I noticed that the water is black because of the fuel coming from the motor boats.
It is not very good idea to use motor boats because of two reasons.
First, it pollutes the water and second reason is it will cause the fish to die. Motor boats also hurt the manatees swimming around the shore.
I am very scared for the fish and the manatees living there.


ELIANA blogs:

Yesterday,I went fishing with my family.
I saw logs, tree branches,big rocks,garbage,plastic bottles in the water.
I saw some stuff on the ground that people just left.
There was one rubber shoe, a pair of white socks, and dirty plastic bags and an empty glass bottle.
I felt very mad because people are careless!
They don't care about our beautiful planet.
We live on it, we have to keep it clean.
If they throw trash in the water, the fish will die.
There will be less fish to catch and eat.
If there is less food to eat, people and animals will be hungry and die.
It is a very sad and scary thing to happen.


Friendly gnome couldn't have said it any better.

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE.

No comments: